Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: *is sober now*

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Neither can I Ivana [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    I've immortalised it on my sigs here and on the Sony board [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  2. #12
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    LMAO I like the spunkifalic thing *hopes I spelled it right*

    I think we should all have a little drink or two and then the Sony board would seem more interesting to us [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I am happy to be back
    Lain

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    LMAO I like the spunkifalic thing *hopes I spelled it right*

    I think we should all have a little drink or two and then the Sony board would seem more interesting to us [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I am happy to be back
    Lain

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Lain you have the right idea. That might be only way I can get through being there for more than 10 minutes.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Neither can I Ivana [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    I've immortalised it on my sigs here and on the Sony board [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's far better than 'Funky Dunky Schmunky' lol

  5. #15
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:


    That's far better than 'Funky Dunky Schmunky' lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ooh - I've kept Funky, Dunky, Schmunky on the Sony board [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •